-Formulated and Manufactured in a FDA-approved lab in USA
-Use every service for every client to pamper from irritation, protect against inflammation, and prevent reactions from occurring
To be applied to cleansed and dried skin before starting the service. With eyes closed, use a lint-free applicator to spread a small bead of Barrier Cream around the appropriate eye area or brow for the corresponding service below. Do not get it in the eye. Using a new lint-free applicator, repeat the process for the other eye area or brow.
- EYELASH EXTENSIONS. Apply on the eyelid from the base of the lashes (avoiding the lash line) up to the eyebrows, from the inner corner of the eyelid to the outer corner of the eyelid.
- EYELASH PERMING/LIFTING. Start of service: Apply underneath the eye. End of service: Apply on the eyelid.
- EYELASH TINTING. Apply underneath the eye and on the eyelid. Prevents staining as well.
- EYEBROW TINTING. Apply around the eyebrows. Prevents staining as well.
- EYEBROW HENNA. Apply around the eyebrows. Prevents staining as well.
- HAIR COLOR. Apply around hair line. Prevents staining as well.