Are you ready to start your new career in the Lash Industry?
Are you looking to expand your current salon or spa business with one of the hottest trends in the beauty industry?
Do you want to learn the best, most current & cutting edge techniques from Industry-Leading experts?
Look no further!
Luxe Lash Academy has taught hundreds of Lash Artists across Canada and USA since 2012! Founded by Award winning Master Lash Artist- Leslie Angela.
You will learn how to do lashes the right way from the beginning, and set yourself apart in this competitive industry.
CLASSIC & VOLUME COMBINATION CERTIFICATE
- Documents & Waivers
- Kit for minimum of 25 full sets+ ($500 value)
- Ongoing Support
- Product Discounts for future purchases
What to Expect at Training:
- Hours for training: Online theory can be completed at your convenience (approximately 3 hours)
- Hours for hands on: 9am-2pm
- Located at LM Lash Artistry - 101-22720 119 ave Maple Ridge BC
- Theory includes: Anatomy, Disinfection, Health & Safety, Product Use, Aftercare, and much more
- Models will be needed at 1pm each day (you must provide your own model, if you cannot, please contact Leslie at 7788085572 to request a model to be provided. This cannot be guaranteed but we will do our best)
- Volume Training includes fanning techniques, proper weights & applications for hybrid, russian & mega volume.
- Certificates for Classic & Volume Course Completion to be issued at the end of training
- This course includes lifetime access to ongoing training & personal support.
In Light of COVID-19:
- During hands-on training, you & your model will be required to wear a mask in the salon at all times.
- We have restricted the number of students per class to 4, and each student will be in a private area with their model for the duration of the training.
- Your instructor will wash their hands thoroughly between helping with each model.
- We recommend signing up for private training if possible, however if that is not an option, we will do everything in our power to maintain the health and safety of our students.
If you have any questions prior to registration, please contact Leslie by phone or text at 778-808-5572
Or, you can email email@example.com